Seasonal Property Insurance

A Cabin by the lake, ski chalet, or cottage in the country... wherever and whatever your seasonal home away from home is, it needs special insurance coverage.

Your seasonal property insurance policy should provide similar coverage to your homeowner policy, but with special allowances to reflect significant periods of off-season vacancy.
Western Financial Group brokers have access to policies from a number of insurance companies that offer specialized seasonal property insurance. Some areas to discuss with your broker when considering which coverage is most suitable for you: 
  • Glass breakage

  • Seasonal home rental insurance

  • Theft, vandalism and malicious acts

  • Water damage