Renters & Tenants Insurance

Whether you rent an apartment, a condominium unit, or an entire house, you should have a tenant’s insurance policy. While your landlord should have a policy in force to cover the structure itself, you will need your own policy to protect your valuables and belongings against theft of damage and yourself against bodily injury or property damage to others.

You can trust your Western Financial Group broker to find the right policy to meet your needs at a price that meets your budget.

Some areas to discuss with your broker when considering which coverage is most suitable for you: 
  • Damage to Dwelling

  • Tenant’s legal liability

  • Theft of contents off premises

  • Unit Improvements and Betterments