We are in a 117 communities within Western Canada. Find an opportunity for you by searching our current openings or contact our Recruiter team.
Western Financial Group
1010-24th Street High River AB T1V 2A7
Ph: 403-652-2663 Fax: 403-652-7037
Benefits and Compensation
We look for employees who reside in our communities, who believe in strong relationship-based service, and who align with the guiding principles of the company. In return we provide our staff with:
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored extended health and dental benefits
- $500 Health Care Spending Account
- Three weeks vacation upon the first year of hiring
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive compensation package (salary and performance-based incentives)
Any company can arbitrarily select a list of corporate values and promote them to their employees—and indeed, many do. What distinguishes Western’s Guiding Principles is that they emerged when we asked ourselves the question, “What are the attributes of the people we admire most in our company?” We let our employees set the bar, because we know that a reputation for excellence isn’t just bestowed on a company, it’s created by the collection of individuals who bring the best of who they are to work every day—and share it with everyone.
The foundation of our company
Every plan, decision and contract we enter into relies on our Guiding Principles. They apply to our customers, to our communities, to our insurance providers and to every employee.
Truthfulness * Fairness * Value * Loyalty
Visit the Western Careers Portal to create a profile and apply to opportunities today!