Recreational Vehicles (RV) Insurance

RV, motor home, fifth wheel, camper-van, tent trailer... whatever you call it, your recreational vehicle is a sizeable investment requiring dedicated coverage.

The coverage you need will depend on the type of recreational vehicle you own. Most RVs require specialized insurance to reflect the fact that they are temporary domiciles.  Additionally, some require road risk coverage, while others don't. You can trust your Western Financial Group broker to find coverage that fits your RV needs
Some areas to discuss with your broker when considering which coverage is most suitable for you are: 
  • Whether your higher-valued items may need increased coverage

  • The difference higher deductibles makes to your premiums

  • Whether you need increased liability limits

  • Whether to insure for replacement cost

  • The type and size of your RV

  • How your RV is stored when it isn't in use

  •  Where and how often your RV will be driven