Mobile Home Insurance
What is it?
Mobile home insurance protects your mobile home in much the same way a typical homeowner policy does, with some differences. It provides coverage for:
- The structure of the home like the walls and roof should they be damaged
- Structures on the property that are separate from your home like a small shed should they become damaged
- Your belongings and personal property whether they are stolen or damaged while inside your home or outside your home
- Liability protection in case someone is hurt on your property and launches legal action against you
Why you might need it
- You own a mobile home
- Repairing your home or replacing personal possessions would cause financial hardship for you
- You want protection should you be faced with a lawsuit due to someone being injured on your property
What you need to know
- There is optional coverage available for your mobile home that includes emergency removal expense and transportation coverage should you need (to move your mobile home.
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on Mobile Home Insurance today.