What is it?
Life Insurance ensures that your family will be provided for in the event of your untimely death.
Why you may need it
- You have debt (mortgage, student loan, car loan, credit cards) and you don’t want to leave your loved ones with a financial burden.
- You want your partner to continue to enjoy the same standard of living.
- You have kids and want to make sure they are provided for and have the means to receive an education.
- You own a business and want to ensure it survives the death of a business partner.
What you need to know
- Many believe they are covered through an existing plan, such as an employee benefits plan, but you may only be covered for up to one or two times your salary, which may not be enough to protect your family.
- Different policies have different coverage types and time frames. Make sure you know where you stand.
- The older you get, the more life insurance costs and the harder it is to qualify. Purchase life insurance early so you don’t have to worry later.
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on Life Insurance.
You may also be interested in: