What is it?
Home insurance protects your home and its contents in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or weather-related damage. It also provides liability coverage if someone is hurt on your property.
Why you may need it
- Your home is your single biggest asset. If it is damaged or destroyed, can you afford to repair or replace your home and its contents?
- Most banks and lenders require proof of home insurance before they will lend you money to buy a home.
- If someone is hurt on your property and launches a lawsuit, you could find yourself facing financial hardship.
What you need to know
- Home insurance is not one size fits all. Among the many factors that affect home insurance policies are size and age of the home and even location.
- A broker has the experience to determine the cost to rebuild your home in the event of a total loss.
- You can buy insurance for condominiums, mobile homes, seasonal properties and rental properties.
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on Home Insurance.
You may also be interested in: