What is it?
Greenhouse Insurance protects greenhouse, nursery, and garden centre operations following property damage to buildings and contents. Greenhouse Insurance protects business operations due to loss of crops from a natural disaster, fire, explosion, or theft. It also covers property damage or bodily injury of others for which you may be found legally liable or responsible.
Why you may need it
- You are the owner of a greenhouse, nursery or garden centre.
- You want to ensure the continuity of your operation should a disaster or accident occur.
- You want to protect your business if you are sued for damaging another person’s property or causing bodily injury or death.
What you need to know
- Western Financial Group Greenhouse Insurance covers:
- Wind and hail damage to polycarbonate and tempered glass greenhouses.
- Greenhouse contents and crops damaged by theft, fire, vandalism, collapse, and water.
- Loss of income and incurred expenses required to keep your business going.
- Explosion or sudden and accidental breakdown of the boiler and other mechanical or electrical equipment.
- Property damage or injury to others caused by greenhouse operations.
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on Greenhouse Insurance today.