Farm and Ranch Insurance
What is it?
Farm and ranch insurance protects the assets and liabilities of farmers and ranchers with small or large operations.
Why you may need it
- You own an income-producing farm or ranch and want to protect it from a devastating loss that would create financial hardship for your family.
- You operate in an area prone to extreme weather conditions such as hailstorms, fires, flooding or drought that could impact production.
- You want liability coverage that protects you in the event that someone is hurt on your premises.
What you need to know
- Farm and Ranch insurance is provided for:
- Hog farms
- Feed lots
- Specialty crops
- Dairy farms
- Livestock and poultry
- Hail damage
- Grain farming
- Other specialized operations
- Your farm and ranch operation is unique and requires custom coverage. With offices located in rural communities throughout Western Canada, Western Financial Group is best placed to understand your business and meet your needs.
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on Farm and Ranch Insurance.