Critical Illness Insurance
We know that being diagnosed with a life-threatening illness can be stressful for not only your family and friends, but for your finances as well.
Critical Illness Insurance from Western Life, our sister company and primary supplier, can provide you with peace of mind and a financial guarantee in preserving your quality of life, should you contract one of an extensive list of serious illnesses.
Western Life offers Critical Illness Insurance plans for Canadians ranging in age from 18–60, with renewal to age 75. These plans are provided in a lump sum following the diagnosis of a major illness such as a heart attack or stroke.
Critical Illness Insurance can assist in covering the costs associated with surviving a major illness:
- Lost wages.
- Lost income for people who are self-employed.
- Prescription drugs or treatments not covered by government plans.
- Travel expense for out-of-town treatment.
- Mobility aids and assisted living supplies.
- Home refitting and adaptation.
- Homecare, childcare or housekeeping.
- Mortgage and debt repayment.
- Recuperation outside of Canada.
Ask your local Western Financial Group advisor about Western Life’s two different Critical Illness Insurance term options – Term 10-Year Renewable Premium to Age 75 and Term 75-Year Level Premium to Age 75. At Western Life, we are determined to find a plan that’s right for you.
We are committed to providing you with a competitive rate, the best coverage, a fair claim and better peace of mind. To find out more information on Critical Illness Insurance policies contact your local Western Financial Group broker