Car & Truck Insurance

Whether you have a truck, van, SUV or car, the law requires you to hold a minimum level of insurance. Each province has different legal requirements, so it's important that you get the right level of coverage for where you live.

Automobile Liability Insurance is mandatory for all vehicle owners. In the event of an accident, it covers any damage you may cause to another person’s property as well as any bodily injuries that may result.
In some provinces, Collision or Upset Insurance is included with your provincial insurance plan, but in others, you will have to purchase it separately. Collision or Upset Insurance protects the insured vehicle if it is struck or damaged by another vehicle, rock or roadside object.
Western Financial Group also offers Comprehensive Insurance, which is not automatically included in some provinces. Comprehensive Insurance provides you with protection for damage to the insured vehicle from certain weather related incidents, fire, theft and vandalism.
Operating in the West (MB, SK, AB, BC), your Western Financial Group Broker knows the local laws governing auto insurance as well as any available enhancements to tailor your policy to your needs.
Some areas to discuss with your broker when considering which coverage is best for you are:

  • Accident forgiveness (not available in all provinces)

  • Higher deductibles

  • Increased liability coverage limits

  • Loss of use coverage

  • New car, no depreciation waiver

  • Rental car insurance coverage

  • Specialized glass coverage (not available in all provinces)

We are committed to providing you with a the best coverage at a competitive price, a fair assessment of your claim and, most importantly, peace of mind.

Contact a Western Financial Group Broker Today.