Welcome to our Advent Calendar!
To participate, please click on today's date for fun quizzes, facts, recipes, videos and more! Each day, there's a new chance to win 1 of twenty $10 Tim Horton's cards or 1 of four $25 iTunes card. Full contest Rules and Regulations
Powered by adventcalendar.com
1. GENERAL: The Contest will begin on December 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. MST and will end on December 24, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. MST (the “Contest Period)”. The Contest is being conducted by Western Financial Group Inc. (the “Sponsor”). By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor in connection with this Contest as final and binding in all respects.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest will run during the Contest Period at http://www.westernfinancialgroup.ca/Content/Advent_Calendar_2016.aspx. During the Contest Period there will be 24 quizzes which, if answered, will provide an entry to the entrant. One quiz will occur on each day within the Contest Period. Eligibility is determined by participating in a quiz AND providing contact information. Answering the quiz correctly is NOT necessary for eligibility. Contact information will not be used for any purpose beyond contacting winners and will not be retained beyond the parameters necessary to satisfy provincial laws to which the contest is bound. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. In order to enter the Contest without making a purchase, clearly print your name, address (including postal code) and phone number (including area code) on a plain piece of paper and include a 100-word minimum written essay describing your favourite holiday memory. Mail your entry to: Advent Contest, Western Financial Group, 1010 – 24 Street, SE, High River, AB, T1V 2A7. Limit of 2 mail-in entries per person during the Contest Period. Each mail-in entry must be in a separate envelope with sufficient postage. All Contest entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, damaged or illegible entries, and retains the right to disqualify entrants who do not comply with the Contest Rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory at the time of entry, including employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of Western Financial Group Inc. and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.
4. DRAW PROCESS: To determine the Contest winners, a random draw will take place in High River, Alberta at approximately 4:00 p.m. on December 29, 2017 from among all the eligible entries. The winners will be contacted by email or phone within two (2) weeks after the random draw. If the Sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant after three (3) reasonable attempts, or if the selected entrant fails to respond within three (3) weeks of the Sponsor’s attempts to contact them, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select another entry. In order to claim the prize, the selected entrants must correctly answer a time-limited four part mathematical skill-testing question administered in person or by telephone and sign a standard release form declaring their eligibility, according to the official Contest Rules, and releasing the Sponsor from any other further liability other than to award the prize as described. Failure by any selected entrant to correctly answer the time limited skill testing question, or to complete, sign and return the release and declaration of eligibility within three (3) business days after same is provided to him/her or, if for any other reason, a prize cannot be awarded, another Contest entry will be randomly selected for such prize until it is properly claimed and awarded in accordance with the Contest Rules.
5. DETAILS OF PRIZE: There will be 20 prizes, each consisting of a $10.00 Tim Horton’s Gift Card (or digital equivalent code); and 4 prizes, each consisting of a $25.00 iTunes Gift Card (or digital equavalent code).
6. ACCEPTANCE: The Contest prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
7. CHANCES OF WINNING: The odds of winning the Contest prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received in the entire Contest Period from all eligible provinces.
8. PUBLICITY: By entering, contestants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and consent to their name and likeness being used in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor in all or any part of Canada and/or online, without further compensation, should they win the Contest prize.
9. RELEASES AND INDEMNITIES: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and indemnify the Sponsor and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all losses, expenses (including legal fees), damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Contest and the acceptance or use of a prize, including without limitation, any loss or claims based on publicity rights or privacy.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering, contestants also agree to the use of their personal information disclosed in or in connection with their entries by the Sponsor and its subsidiary and affiliate companies for the purpose of administering the Contest, awarding and delivering the prize, and announcing the winner as set out above in accordance with the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement at http://www.westernfinancialgroup.ca/Content/PrivacyPolicy.aspx. The Sponsor does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of majority without the consent of a parent or guardian.
11. SUBJECT TO LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. The Sponsor may amend, cancel, close or suspend the contest at any time in order to comply with any applicable laws.