What is it?
An ATV or all-terrain vehicle is an off-road vehicle intended for recreational use on dirt or gravel roads and bush trails. They usually have large balloon-style tires, and a seat in the middle that a rider straddles while steering the vehicle.
ATV insurance for all-terrain vehicles provides financial coverage in the event of loss, damage, accident, injury or theft of your ATV. Liability coverage will cover the costs of bodily injury and property damage to another person or another person’s property if you have caused the accident.
Why you might need it
- You own and operate an ATV
- You use your ATV on other people’s property
- You want financial protection in the event that you are the cause of an accident or injury to another person or to another person’s property.
- You want repair and replacement coverage in case your ATV is damaged or stolen.
What you need to know
- The type of ATV insurance you need depends on:
- The type of ATV you own
- Where you store your ATV when it’s not in use
- When and where you will use your ATV
- Who will be driving your ATV
Contact a Western Financial Group Broker for more information on ATV Insurance today.